Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Anyone help me with a network connection?

I have a Vista wireless laptop, and a BT Home Hub, as well as a bog-standard XP PC. How/can i set up a network... so i can also access the computer's files? I know a lot about computers, but i'm not sure how to set up this. Any help appreciated.Anyone help me with a network connection?
go to control panel/network and internet connection/setup a wireless for home or office, then press next, then it should be done





if you dont understand what im saying go here,


http://www.vista4beginners.com/How-to-se鈥?/a>Anyone help me with a network connection?
If you knew a lot about computers , you would know that Vista sucks and is a horrible OS. You would also use linux and not ask this question. All you have to do is enable file sharing and configure the firewall also and put the files you want to share in a shared folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment