Friday, August 20, 2010

Can anyone Who uses Windows Media Center on Their Xbox 360 help Me?

What I have at My disposal:


Xbox 360 Which is connected to Xbox LIVE


Windows Vista Home Premium Laptop


D - Link wireless connector (from My little Brother's XP computer)


MTA / Modem


D - Link Wireless Router





The problem:


I've tried to connect My 360 just as it said but while My laptop was searching for My 360, which has The D - link wireless connector plugged in, it couldn't find it, and My question is,


Do I have to use the official Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter, or can I use the D - link connector that I have?


As a third option, are there any substitute connectors that are compatible with the Xbox 360?


Finally, How should I have it all set up?


Any clarification will help, thanks.Can anyone Who uses Windows Media Center on Their Xbox 360 help Me?
If you are connected to XBOX Live. You should be able to connect to a laptop that is connected to your router.





Just do the connection again. And it should work.





That is only if you have your Live connection.








Update: It does work with Vista. As I have mine hooked up to my Vista Computer.Can anyone Who uses Windows Media Center on Their Xbox 360 help Me?
try connecting your xbox to your router using ehternet cables if that doesnt work then i dont know what to tell you.
stupid xbox support told me it doesnt work with vista or some crap, I duno I tryed for like a whole week and then they told me that so I gave up

No comments:

Post a Comment