Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Internet Connection Problem With Vista !!! Help?

I use Dial up connection CDMA,and when i connect with my modem,the modem connects,then vista brings a pop up saying Set Network Location,i should chose my connection between Private,Home %26amp; Public place,no matter waht i chose my connection icon below has a caution sign that says limited connection,and my internet does no work despite the fact that it is connected,i have to connect and reconnect almost 15 times before it finally shows the icon with a small round blue ball that says Local %26amp; Internet connection,then it finally works.


This is very fustrating,how can i stop this and connect only once. Please helpInternet Connection Problem With Vista !!! Help?
i hate vista. i bought it, and had to install if 3 times before it actually woked. so after alot of ';the blue screen of death';, i went back to XP

No comments:

Post a Comment