Friday, August 20, 2010

How Do i transfer all my music and photos from my vista computer to my leopard mac?? help please!!!?

now i just bought my mac today. it runs 10.5.7 and i used to have a home computer running vista home premium. ALLL my music and photos are on that computer. i have been going crazy all day looking for something to help. i went on youtube and looked everything up. i tried the ip address. i tried setting up and ad hoc network, i tried doing an ethernet cable. it didnt work! i got so frustrated i finally felt i had to ask for help from someone who might know a whole lot more than me?? is there a program or something online? or something else i can try? i saw online it might just be a vista thing. i have no external hard drive and ive tried so many time to make everything shared on the vista computer. i disabled firewall. i just dont know what to do anymore. please help me :( i really want all my things...and i dont want to be frustrated trying to email them a few at a time cause it a WHOLE lot. more than 8 gigs i think. just give me some technical advice. step by step would be nice....oh and i forgot to mention i borrowed my sisters usb to get most of my songs which was like 1500 i think and when i moved them onto my mac only about 30 showed up on my mac's itunes, wth is up with that? i know some are .m4p is that an issue? please help!!How Do i transfer all my music and photos from my vista computer to my leopard mac?? help please!!!?
Buy an external hard drive. Copy all. Paste all. Done.How Do i transfer all my music and photos from my vista computer to my leopard mac?? help please!!!?
Get a flash drive. They are cheap for a 20GB one and the are easy to use. Since nothing else you tried worked you really don't have many choices. You can upload them to a ftp server. It costs money to get one though. I cant think of any free ways to do it other then through email. Good luck.





-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment