Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why is itunes freezing?

i have my laptop set up on my home network. It is set up so that both my parents and i can access music, pictures, files ect. on our external harddrive. i have a belkin router connected to the belkin usb hub and both laptops are running vista home pre. my parents laptop came with SP1 preinstalled on it, and when connected to the network using the music on the external harddrive in itunes, it would completely freeze up after a while. mine however didnt come with SP1 and it worked fine. but, i updated to SP1 a couple says ago, and now i am having the same problem. My laptop freezes up after like 30 min...maybe of usng itunes. any idea why this is and how to fix it?Why is itunes freezing?
Maybe you should clean out your RAM
  • business loan
  • microsoft
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment