Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i connect my home computer to my wireless laptop?

i have a windows xp home computer with comcast high speed and a new asus laptop with vista. i have a netgear wireless-n which i use with my laptop. I can't figure out how or if its possible to set up a network between my two computers because i would like to fileshare. help please!!!!!!!! =)How do i connect my home computer to my wireless laptop?
i hade this problem too. i used a great video on youtube from a guy name gigafide to fix my problem he is really amazing.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgxotl7m3TI%26amp;feature=channel_page





hoped this helped





adam


effectsdude79.comHow do i connect my home computer to my wireless laptop?
Make sure both computers are on the same workgroup name. Share the folder and make sure firewall is allowing file %26amp; printer sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment