Friday, August 20, 2010

Laptop Advice..How does this Dell look?

Hey guys..I know many of you will have your opinions on which notebooks are better and macs are terrible or hp rules but i'm pretty set on going with the Dell. I've had good experiences before.





This notebook will be primarily used for internet surfing, iTunes/music, report typing, DVD, studying tool, pictures, etc. Not much gaming- if any at all. I have a webcam attatchment, mouse, cooling fan and little speakers added but I won't list them out here. I wanted to know how this configuration matches up, and any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!





Inspiron 1525 Intel庐 Pentium庐 Dual Core T3200 (2.0GHz/667Mhz FSB/1MB cache)





Operating System: Genuine Windows Vista庐 Home Basic Edition SP1





Memory: 3GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 (2 Dimms)





LCD Panel: Glossy, widescreen 15.4 inch display (1280x800)





Video Card: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100





Hard Drive Size: 250GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)





Network: Integrated 10/100 Network Card





Modem: Integrated Modem





Sound Card: High Definition Audio 2.0





Wireless Networking Cards: Dell Wireless 1505 Wireless-N Mini-card





Battery Options: 9 cell Battery





TOTAL: $869.00 (remember that includes what's listed in the second paragraph) Thanks!!Laptop Advice..How does this Dell look?
Looks good but I would go with Vista Home PremiumLaptop Advice..How does this Dell look?
In my opinion I wouldn't go with dell, because I have had many dells, and they all had major problems, which is the reason I had to learn how to fix it. It looks like a good laptop, but I'm not a big fan of dell, the life span though, is not very long.
Get Vista Home Premium if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment