Monday, August 16, 2010

Computer constantly wants to connect to VPN that is not set up correctly.?

Hello, I have a 64 bit Vista. I once attempted to set up a VPN to connect to my school's network from home only to find out that I wasn't able to do it with 64 bit vista at that time (surprise surprise). Anyways... I can't seem to figure out how to either delete the connection or set it up to stop wanting to connect all the time. It is constantly popping up with a window for me to enter in connection info and while it is doing this, although I am conencted to the internet it will not pull up any webpages or anything until I click cancel. Through the year it has been doing this I have tried nearly anything obvious and it seems like it is impossible to get rid of. On my conenctions page is shows it as a VPN connection but I can't find anything to get rid of it, unlike the network connections I have set up, which I can delete. Does anyone know how I can get this to either stop trying to auto-connect or how I can delete the connections? Thanks in advance!Computer constantly wants to connect to VPN that is not set up correctly.?
Follow the following procedure to disable that annoying VPN connection:





Open your Internet Explorer browser:





Go to Tools %26gt;%26gt;Internet Options





Make sure that ';Never Dial a Connection'; is selected in the ';Connections'; tab





Hope it helps.
  • business loan
  • hot myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment