Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you transfer songs from limewire to itunes via a wireless home network?

I have limewire on one laptop and itunes on another (I did this to save space on my hardrive). If I'm wrong on this let me know. Anyway, I set up a file sharing network between these two laptops. I put my limewire songs into a shared folder/file. I opened itunes on the other laptop, clicked on file, add file to library, and clicked on my shared file to put it in itunes. It does absolutely nothing. I've tried add folder option and, also, tried to drag and drop. Nothing. My laptop with limewire is running XP and my laptop with itunes is running Vista. Also, if I try to open the file on my Vista laptop with media player it says, ';Windows Media Player cannot find the file. If you are trying to play, burn, or sync an item that is in your library, the item might point to a file that has been moved, renamed, or deleted.'; Help!!How do you transfer songs from limewire to itunes via a wireless home network?
you need your limewire and i-tunes on the same computer, XP and Vista are not at all compatable. you open up lime wire and make it smallish then open up your itunes and make it smallish so they're both opened. you highlight the songs your want from limewire and then that is when you can drag and drop your songs into i-tunes. hope this helps?

No comments:

Post a Comment