Friday, August 20, 2010

Windows VistaHome Premium problem?

ok so i have a Dell inspiron 530s and it was pre-installed with Windows Vista Home Premium..i've had this computer for 2 years now and last year was when it gave a whole bunch of b.s.


I can't open some of my programs like when i try to open ';Connect to network'; it doesn't and then my Pictures folder and my Files folder freeze. I need Vista to stop acting stupid because i need to set up another Internet connection for my other computer and laptop but the ';Set up Internet Connection'; won't open either, Please i beg you if anybody has this problem and found a solution, plz help me and tell me ur secret. I need this computer to work...i asked everyone i possibly know but know one knows how to fix dis problem. My last resort is to restart my computer until the very beginning and I don鈥檛 want to lose all my files. I can't even save my files to a usb because vista always freezes on me:( Plz help! I really appreciate it. Thnx in advance,Windows VistaHome Premium problem?
Simple... Virus attack.. what you do is, install the Os again without formatting the drive.. After installing the windows gain, the old files on that drive will be saved in a new folder known as ';Windows_old'; under ';C:';.. None of your files will be deleted.. Know that Vista always Sucks..





If you don't know how to do that, ask some person who knows to install the Os and tell what i have said...

No comments:

Post a Comment