Friday, August 20, 2010

Need help with the wireless on my Dell Laptop running Windows XP?

Just set up my new wireless network at home, but both of my computers are running vista %26amp; its a no brainier to connect to a wireless network. However, My dads computer is running Windows XP (its a Dell Inspiron B130) and I have NO idea how to connect him to the network. How do you turn on the Wireless? (because its not showing any networks). Then how to i go about connecting him to the Wireless so he can use the internet on his Laptop?Need help with the wireless on my Dell Laptop running Windows XP?
Turn on the wireless switch, right click single computer icon in task tray at bottom right, click view all available wireless networks, click yours, enter password if secured network, click connect.


Go to this link for further help: http://www.bing.com/search?q=athome%20mo鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment